Lakeside City Alliance Announces Second Public Hearing
It will be held at Briarlake Baptist Church on Tuesday at 7 p.m.
The Lakeside City Alliance will hold its second public hearing next week to discuss the creation of north DeKalb County's newest municipality.
The meeting will be held in Briarlake Baptist Church on Lavista Road on Tuesday from 7 p.m. to 8:30 p.m., according to an annoucement the alliance released Wednesday.
Here is previous coverage on the issue from Patch:
- Lakeside City Alliance to Meet with Northlake Community Thursday
- POLL: Would a City of Lakeside Be Too White?
- Lakeside Alliance Should Stay Out of Century Center
- Hundreds Turn Out for Lakeside Cityhood Meeting
- POLL: Would You Like to See a City of Lakeside?
- Lakeside Cityhood Movement Announces Arrival