With Thanksgiving almost a week dead, the time to buy your Christmas tree is pretty much now. (Unless you're one of those families that puts it up on Christmas Eve. I've heard of these people. Never met one.)
There are a couple locations across the North Druid Hills-Briarcliff area:
- Tradition Trees in Toco Hill Shopping Center
- Kroger in Toco Hill Shopping Center
- Boy Scouts are selling at North DeKalb Mall
- Pike Nurseries in Toco Hill Shopping Center
- You can also head to Suburban Plaza at the intersection of Scott Boulevard and North Decatur Road. Druid Hills High School's PTSA is selling trees there.
Anyone know of any other lots in the area? Feel free to add the details in the comments section below.