School System Administration Featured at Next Parent Council Meeting
Everyone from former superintendent Ramona Tyson to deputy superintendents and departmental officers will talk before the Emory Lavista Parent Council.
One of your best opportunities to meet and speak with various heads of the DeKalb County School System arrives later this month.
- Kendra March, deputy superintendent for school leadership and operations
- Kathy Howe, deputy superintendent for curriculum and instruction
- Stephen Wilkins, chief operations officer for facilities and operations
- Gary Brantley, chief information officer for information technology
- Walter Woods, chief communications officer
- Ron Ramsey, chief legal officer
- Tekshia Ward-Smith, chief human resources officer
- Susan Hurst, interim chief financial officer
- Ramona Tyson, chief strategy officer
The meeting begins at 9:15am (and refreshments will be served at 8:45am).
Also, Superintendent Cheryl Atkinson will give a state of the system address before the parent council at its final meeting at Sagamore Hills Elementary School on April 18.