Sprig Chef Cooks Sliders for Fox News, Offers Recipes
The Oak Grove restaurant cooked for the network's Atlanta morning show on Wednesday.
If you want to learn how to make sliders just like Sprig restaurant, you've got a shot now.
Chef Britt Cloud went on Fox 5's morning show in Atlanta and cooked sliders on the show. The Fox post has video and recipes.
Here's one of the recipes:
1 lb. Ground Lamb
2 tsp. Cinnamon
½ tsp. Cayenne
½ tbsp. Garlic
2 tbsp. Mint, chopped
Salt & Pepper (to taste)
7 oz. Pickled Curried Carrot Ribbons
7 ea Slider Bun
1. Combine meat gently with spices, garlic and mint. Do not overwork the ground lamb, it will get tough.
2. Make divide lamb into 7 equal portions and form patties.
3. Grill until cooked through (165 deg)
4. Toast the buns on the grill cut side down until light brown.
5. Place cooked lamb patty on top of bottom of slider bun.
6. Top the lamb patty with 1 ounce of curried carrots.
7. Place top on slider.
Go to the Fox post for more information (and the video).
What do you think of Sprig? Are you a fan of its cooking? Tell us in the comments section below.