The Week in Review
The top five stories from the previous week in North Druid Hills-Briarcliff Patch.
- McDonald's Going for Second Clairmont Location: People had a bunch to say about this. What do you think? Good for that area or bad?
- New Development on Briarcliff Road?: We'll find out more about this this week.
- How Did Our Community Vote?: Find out how your ZIP code or precinct voted in the presidential election Tuesday. The only pro-Romney precinct I could find was Lakeside, which is interesting.
- Lakeside Volleyball Reaches State's Final Four: Congratulations to the Lady Vikings. Keep it up.
- School Board Votes Against Selling Adams Stadium Land: Another issue where opinions vary greatly. What do you think?