The Week in Review
The top five stories in North Druid Hills-Briarcliff Patch in the previous week.
- 'Non-Binding' Cell Tower Vote to Go Before Residents July 31: The restults of this vote will be interesting – even if they mean, essentially, nothing. But we'll finally get a look (hopefully) at how a significant portion of the county feels about this issue.
- Solicitor Looks at Bike Fatal Case: An important update in this continuing story.
- Doctor Arrested in Connection with Suspected Northlake Pill Mill: Again, another update in this continuing story.
- Crack Dealers Kidnap Buyer, Take Him to Northlake Bank: Strange story. Another installment in our area's struggle with narcotics and armed robbery among other things.
- Silverbacks Name Eric Wynalda New Interim Head Coach: Surprising story in this team's terrible story of a season so far. Wynalda is an American soccer notable though. (I'm not a soccer fan, and I've heard his name, for instance.) It'll be interesting to see how the team performs under his direction. They won Saturday night, so that's a good sign.