Invite a friend
Sagamore Hills Elementary Open House
Sagamore Hills Elementary School will host an Open House on Wednesday, January 25th from 8:30am-10:30am.
Anyone who is interested in learning more about attending our school for the first time is encouraged to come. Our invitation extends to families with babies and small children who are thinking ahead to future schooling as well as families with older children who do not currently attend Sagamore Hills Elementary School.
You and your child can spend two hours at Open House:
- Touring the school
- Learning about our programs
- Meeting kindergarten and first-grade teachers
- Visiting with other neighborhood parents
- Riding a school bus (the kids love this part!)
- Enjoying a light breakfast and refreshments
Come see what makes Sagamore Hills great!
- Small, intimate school setting with three classes per grade level (2011/2012 school year)
- Specialized instruction for all levels of learners including: discovery, early intervention, special education services, and flexible grouping
- Progressive, creative, and collaborative teaching teams on every grade level
- Easily accessed and forward-thinking administrative team
- Active, highly involved parent community and PTA
- Music instruction that includes general music for K-3rd; 4th and 5th graders choose band, orchestra, or chorus
- Art instruction with award-winning art teacher, annual art show to exhibit the amazing art your children will create
- Intimate faculty-run after school program
- Physical education at least three times a week, free play or outdoor time everyday
- Full-time registered nurse
Our goal at Sagamore Hills is to provide an exceptional education through academics, movement, art, and music!
More About Sagamore Hills Elementary School
Sagamore Hills Elementary School is part of the DeKalb County School System. It feeds into Druid Hills middle and high schools or Henderson Middle School and Lakeside High School. The culturally diverse school also has five classes devoted to special education students from schools outside the attendance zone.