Invite a friend
Sherwood Chiropractic Center's "Stand Taller, Live Longer!" Workshop
“Stand Taller, Live Longer” Workshop Schedule
Thursday, 2/07/13 (Scheduled every other Thursday. Visit our website for more details!)
Time: 12:30 or 6:30 p.m.
Each Workshop Includes:
- Getting the “Big Idea” about chiropractic and how your body functions
- Learning about why posture is crucial to longevity
- Stretching & strengthening demonstrations and instructions
- Wellness & nutritional Tips (January focus: Our 5-Day Detox Plan)
- Lifestyle improvements you can start today
- All guests receive a Free Gift Bag!
Workshops are free, please RSVP and don't forget to bring a guest!
Julie Leonard, Community Relations (404) 321-0082
"Serving the Emory/DeKalb area since 1994!"
More About Sherwood Chiropractic Center
Drs. Kathleen Sherwood and Thomas Cranmer of the Sherwood Chiropractic Center specialize in chiropractic treatments, corrective exercises, rehabilitation practices and nutrition counseling that helps relieve various stresses and pain. Chiropractic services are meant to improve concentration, flexibility, sleep and physical comfort.