- : A preview to MARTA's meeting tomorrow during which they plan to vote on the $700 million project. North Druid Hills-Briarcliff Patch will be there to cover it. That will only be the first in many steps to bring this massive transportation plan to fruition, but if it all works out, it'll fundamentally change the fabric of our community. Big, big story. Obviously.
- : It will be interesting to see where this goes, if anywhere. We as well, and a majority favored Mayor Floyd's take on this. I can't see how this would affect Selig Enterprises' plans to build a Walmart Supercenter in Suburban Plaza, but it could perhaps influence how the rest of that area is developed. (Plus, there's a MARTA light rail stop planned for Suburban Plaza from the above story, so that's two major stories intersecting there. Things just get more and more complicated.)
- : A letter to the editor. Parents at tell DeKalb County CEO Burrell Ellis that the county should fight the school system's cell phone tower plans with T-Mobile or risk losing votes in their community.
- : We'll get some nice photos of everything so you guys can see what your tax dollars are paying for over at .
- : A feature on the , which recently opened. It seems quite a few people from the community have already been there and enjoyed the place with few reservations.