- : Easily the biggest story of the week. These closures and partial closures will definitely be felt over the next six months.
- : An interesting story because RaceTrac actually wants to rezone the property they hope to build on – against the wishes of nearby residents. A lot of commenters have been saying, "Build it, baby," but it's a different situation than what's going on with Walmart, which has no zoning issues.
- : Just a quick explanation of how Good Growth DeKalb arrived at their numbers when they said 75 percent of people in the community don't want Walmart at Suburban Plaza and just 5 percent do.
- : First decently sized festival our community has had in a while. It'll be interesting to see if this is worth the time. I wasn't around when it was held last (at a different location outside the North Druid Hills-Briarcliff area, I believe).
- : A bunch of development coming to the North DeKalb Mall area recently. It's all chain restaurants for the most part, however. Zaxby's just opened. Golden Corral is about to. And now we've got Popeye's coming as well...
Got a question? Something on your mind? Talk to your community, directly.
Just a short thought to get the word out quickly about anything in your neighborhood.
Share something with your neighbors.What's on your mind?What's on your mind?Make an announcement, speak your mind, or sell somethingPost something