- Good Growth DeKalb: Suburban Plaza Walmart Lawsuit Imminent: Who knows where this story is going, we say. Selig Enterprises and Walmart are moving forward with their Supercenter, which they're legally entitled to do. But does Good Growth DeKalb truly have something that might force the development to stop? Time will tell.
- Parent: Don't Shift Me from Lakeside High to Tucker: We'll be doing some more reporting on this this week, but our area seems to have been spared quite a bit (and unsurprisingly) compared to our southern and northern neighboring communities. Still, more to report, more to discuss.
- St. Pius Football Has Strong Record Against State Semifinals Foe: We'll have a report from this weekend's game up this week.
- Eagle Eye Book Shop Named to Atlanta Mag's 2012 'Best Of' List: Great store, great prices (if you're buying used). Fun place to browse. Hopefully it remains around for a while.
- : Great news for all involved.
Got a question? Something on your mind? Talk to your community, directly.
Just a short thought to get the word out quickly about anything in your neighborhood.
Share something with your neighbors.What's on your mind?What's on your mind?Make an announcement, speak your mind, or sell somethingPost something