Another spate of car break-ins were reported over the last week to DeKalb County police.
It's been a trouble spot for the department. We pointed out last month, albeit a more severe rash.
The information comes courtesy of CrimeMapping.com, which the police department uses to alert residents to crimes occurring in their neighborhood.
The break-ins, which occurred within a 24-hour window, are:
- Entering auto, 2900 block of Wilson Circle at 10pm Thursday
- Entering auto, 1500 block of Coolwater Court at 10:30pm Thursday
- Larceny (articles from vehicle), 1700 block of Hudson Woods Trail at 11pm Thursday
- Larceny (articles from vehicle), 1500 block of Coolwater Court at 3am Friday
- Larceny (articles from vehicle), 1500 block of Springbrook Road at 9pm Friday