DeKalb County police responded to a small rash of car break-ins and thefts near Lavista Road in the Oak Grove area from Sunday to Tuesday.
Six incidents – four break-ins and two thefts – occurred over the three-day period, according to CrimeMapping.com, a service DeKalb County police use.
The incidents are as follows:
- Sunday, 8pm, Car Theft, 3100 block of Lavista Road
- Sunday, 10pm, Car Theft, 3200 block of Lavista Road
- Monday, 5pm, Entering an Automobile, 2400 block of Fairoaks Road
- Monday, 8:30pm, Entering an Automobile, 1500 block of Oak Park Cove
- Monday, 9:30pm, Car Break-In, 1600 block of Reserve Circle
- Tuesday, 12am, Car Break-In, 3200 block of Lavista Road