Atlanta CPR Everyday (404) 956-4003
We are American Heart Association Certified Instructors* Heartsaver CPR, AED, First Aid, Heartsaver Pediatric First Aid and CPR *Our curriculum is in accordance with the guidelines established by The American Heart Association.
"Our students get their CPR Card the same day, at the end of class!"
Our Most Popular Option:
Basic Life Support (BLS) for Healthcare Providers - eLearning Course:
This Web-based eLearning course provides the cognitive portion (Part 1) of the Basic Life Support (BLS) for Healthcare Providers course, and can be used for initial or renewal certification. Students can work at their own pace, taking more time when needed.
Course participants who successfully complete Part 1 receive a certificate granting them entrance to a skills practice session (Part 2) and skills test (Part 3) with a certified American Heart Association instructor, which they must pass to qualify for a BLS for Healthcare Providers course card.
Steps to complete the CPR Course eLearning:
1. Register for Atlanta CPR's American Heart Association eLearning course!
2. Complete the Basic Life Support for Healthcare Providers class at your own pace, in the privacy of your own home.
3. When you pass the eLearning examination, print your certificate and bring it to Atlanta CPR to take the American Heart Approved Skills Test
4. Students then practice their skills for 30 minutes (Part 2) and are tested 30 minutes (Part 3) with Atlanta CPR's certified American Heart Association BLS instructors.
5. Receive your two year American Heart Association BLS certification card at the end of part 3 (skills test).
Average time to complete the entire process:
Course length is approximately 1 hour on your own computer.
Class length is approximately 1 hour at Atlanta CPR.
Most students get their BLS Card in 2 hours total!
Atlanta CPR (404) 956-4003
1874 Piedmont Road Building C Suite 355 C. Atlanta, GA. 30324
Got a question? Something on your mind? Talk to your community, directly.
Just a short thought to get the word out quickly about anything in your neighborhood.
Share something with your neighbors.What's on your mind?What's on your mind?Make an announcement, speak your mind, or sell somethingPost something