Here's a list of things going on this weekend in the North Druid Hills-Briarcliff area and beyond:
- Mother's Day Brunch at Sprig Restaurant: Sunday. Kid's menu available too at the Oak Grove restaurant.
- Farm Mobile Stop: Friday at noon in front of Sprig in Oak Grove. Farm Mobile is Riverview Farm's farmers market on wheels making the rounds in Atlanta. Inside, shoppers will find shelves stocked with organic locally grown produce, free range eggs, H&F Breads, local cheeses, and our own organic grits, cornmeal and polenta.
- The Atlanta Philharmonic Orchestra Performances: Saturday. This performance is at the Virginia Highlands location, but it does alternate between there are North Decatur Presbyterian Church.
- African Violet Show and Sale: Saturday. Come out and view the award-winning African Violet arrangements as well as the new hybrids. Violets will be on sale just in time for Mother's Day!
- Buckhead Spring Arts & Crafts Festival: No matter how much you have to spend, there will be something for everyone as 175 artists representing all disciplines sell and exhibit their creations May 11-12. Food, live acoustic music, a children’s play area make for a fun weekend for the entire family.