Atlanta VA Medical Center
The Atlanta VA Medical Center provides medical care to veterans throughout the Atlanta area. The center sits on 26 acres in north Decatur off Clairmont Road and is part of a larger government complex that houses several other state and federal veterans service offices. It is one of eight federal veterans medical centers located in the southeast.
- Hours: Mon - Fri, 8am - 4:30pm
- Handicap Accessible: The building is easily accessible from the sidewalk.
- Services: The center offers an enormous number of medical services common to many hospitals. See the center's website for additional details.
- Parking: Free lot, Valet
- Public restrooms: Yes
- Appointments: Appointment required
- Affiliations: U.S. Department of Veterans Services
- Type: Veteran
- Features: Cafeteria, Chapel, Valet parking
- Departments: Cardiology, Dental surgery, Dermatology, Neurology, Orthopedic services, Pathology, Physical therapy, Plastic surgery, Radiology, Urology
- Visiting hours: The center has unrestricted visiting hours