This is a home style Indian fusion and tapas restaurant with a fun vibe and hip décor. It features signature cocktails like Mango, Guava and Lychee Martinis, tapas like crispy potato patties with curry and cilantro, chicken marinated in yogurt and spices and Indian street food like Chat Papri. It was voted 'Best of 2006' by Atlanta Magazine. It offers cooking lessons and has a bar and live music, including everything from jazz and funk to blues and Indian.
- Hours: Mon - Thu, 11:30am - 10pm; Fri, Sat, 11:30am - 10:30pm; Sun, closed
- Handicap Accessible: There is ramp access.
- Founding Date: 2005
- Payments accepted: American Express, Cash, Debit Card, MasterCard, Visa
- Food & dining options: Halal, Kosher, Vegan, Vegetarian
- General services: Catering, Delivery, Eat-in, Prepared foods, Take-out
- Menu link: www.bhojanic.com/MenuNo.html
- Specialties: Tapas like Eggplant Maka Ki Roti, Alu Tikki, Paneer Tikka and Specialty Parathas.
- ATM: No
- Parking: Free lot
- Cuisine: Indian
- Signature dishes: Chat (Indian Street Food) Pani Puri, Bhel Puri, Chat Papri, Kathi Rolls
- Price level: $$
- Reservations: Accepted
- Number of tables: 25
- Features: Catering, Dinner, Group-friendly, Live Entertainment, Lunch
- Atmosphere: Bar Scene, Fun, Late-night, Singles scene