Located in the Briarcliff Station shopping plaza, Cafe Bombay serves authentic Indian cuisine with an emphasis on fresh ingredients prepared with the use of a clay oven (tandoor) and an Indian wok (karhai). Menu highlights include paneer tikka, sheek kebabs, goat curry, chicken shahi korma and tandoori chicken. Live belly dancing adds to the festive atmosphere, and there is a private room available for weddings, birthdays and events. Visit the Cafe Bombay website for more details on this welcoming eatery.
- Hours: Lunch: Mon - Fri, 11:30am - 3:30pm; Sat, Sun, noon - 4pm. Dinner: Sun - Thu, 5pm - 10pm; Fri, Sat, 5pm - 11pm.
- Handicap Accessible: Street level access, ramp to entrance
- Payments accepted: American Express, Cash, Debit Card, MasterCard, Visa
- Products: Curries, appetizers, kebabs, Indian specialties
- Food & dining options: Halal
- General services: Catering, Eat-in, Phone orders, Take-out
- Menu link: www.cafebombayatlanta.com/
- Parking: Free lot
- Cuisine: Indian
- Price level: $$
- Features: Banquets, Catering, Dinner, Happy Hour, Live Entertainment, Lunch, Outdoor seating, Private Parties
- Atmosphere: Fun, Romantic, Singles scene
- Dress code: Casual