This Chick-fil-A store is found right at the intersection of North Druid Hills and Briarcliff roads. The restaurant specializes in tasty chicken meals including sandwiches, nuggets, wraps, salads and more. Side items like waffle fries, cole slaw, fruit cups and carrot & raisin salad round out the meals. This Chick-fil-a includes a drive-thru, play area for kids and outdoor seating. The privately held, family owned business was founded by Truett Cathy in 1946, and has since grown to more than 1,500 locations nationwide.
- Hours: Mon - Sat, 6:30am - 10pm; Sun, closed
- Handicap Accessible: There is a ramp from the street.
- Payments accepted: American Express, Cash, Debit Card, MasterCard, Visa
- Products: Chicken sandwiches, salads, fries, drinks, nuggets, wraps
- Food & dining options: Low calorie
- General services: Catering, Eat-in, Take-out
- Menu link: www.chick-fil-a.com/Food/Menu
- Parking: Free lot
- Cuisine: Fast Food
- Signature dishes: Spicy Chicken
- What dish is most representative of the restaurant?: Chick-fil-a sandwich
- Price level: $
- Features: Breakfast, Catering, Dinner, Group-friendly, Kids' Menu, Lunch, Outdoor seating
- Atmosphere: Food court, Fun
- Dress code: Casual