Cliff Valley School
Cliff Valley School is an independent school for pre-schoolers through eighth-graders, including summer programs. It is small by design and employs a student-to-teacher ratio of 4:1 to 12:1. Some curriculum programs offer environmental education, outdoor classrooms, Spanish, music, art, physical education and core academic subjects.
- Handicap Accessible: Ramps
- Contact email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Founding Date: 1966
- Number of students: 260
- Male-to-female ratio: 50-50
- Public/Private: Private
- Financial aid: Yes
- Religious affiliation: Non-Sectarian
- Graduation rate (%): 100
- Accreditation/licenses: Accredited by Southern Association of Colleges and Schools, Southern Association for Independent Schools. Member, National Association of Independent Schools, Georgia Independent School Association.
- Student-to-teacher ratio: 8:1
- Parking: Free lot
- Number of faculty: 50
- How engaged is the school with the community?: We have deep roots in this part of Atlanta, and we're proud to have ties to many families here. We sponsor and take part in local teams and events, and we invite the entire community to our annual fall festival, held on campus every October.
- What makes this community special?: We provide an outstanding education, focused on children’s academic and social development in a caring community environment.
- Montessori: No
- Grade levels: Preschool - Grade 8
- Special education: No
- Features: Auditorium/stage, Library, Science lab, Sports facilities
- Extracurricular activities available: Variety of afterschool clubs covering athletic, artistic, and academic offerings.
- Sports teams: Lacrosse, Fencing, Ultimate, Soccer, Flag Football, Basketball, Volleyball, Cross Country
- Age range: 2 -13 years old
- Uniforms: No
- Boarding: No