This restaurant was voted "Best Chinese Restaurant in Atlanta" every year from 1999 to 2009 by the Atlanta Journal Constitution. It's been around since 1975, and features traditional Chinese decor, plenty of tables and a menu of more than 100 items. Popular items include empress chicken, Mongolian beef and seafood noodle soup.
- Fax: 404-633-6200
- Hours: Mon - Thu, 11:30am - 10pm; Fri, 11:30am - 11pm; Sat, noon - 11pm; Sun, noon - 10pm
- Food & dining options: Vegetarian
- General services: Delivery, Eat-in, Web orders
- Specialties: Traditional Chinese food including chicken, seafood, beef, pork and duck dishes; lo mein; fried fice, vegetable dishes
- ATM: No
- Parking: Free lot
- Private events: Yes
- Cuisine: Chinese, Malaysian, Vegetarian/Vegan
- Signature dishes: Empress Chicken, Mongolian Beef, and Seafood Noodle Soup.
- What dish is most representative of the restaurant?: Empress Chicken
- Price level: $$
- Number of tables: 35
- Features: Dinner, Lunch, Private Parties
- Atmosphere: Fine dining, Fun