Meehan's Public House provides the Citywalk community with traditional and authentic Irish cuisine with a classic gourmet twist. Part of a restaurant chain, this location was established in 2005. The decor sports dark wooden tables and chairs with splashes of color, exuding an upscale multi-dimensional setting of class, intimacy and fun. For folks who wish to be outside, there are two outdoor patios both on the upper and lower levels - the upstairs area provides more space and ambience. For inside dining there are intimate spaces for couples or groups as well as a bar scene for singles and sports fans, all coming together to create the happy hour late night fun fiesta. Each month the chef's menu offers something new and different. Meehan's juicy burgers are all natural angus beef, steroid and hormone free. The staff completes the experience with courteous and friendly service. Delivery options are available by Mobile Waiters for orders over 40 dollars, costing a minimum fee of $3.99 plus 18 percent gratuity.
- Hours: Mon - Fri, 11:30am - 2am; Sat, 11am - 2am; Sun, 11am - midnight.
- Handicap Accessible: The entrance is level with the sidewalk.
- Payments accepted: American Express, Cash, Debit Card, Discover, MasterCard, Visa
- Food & dining options: Vegetarian
- General services: Catering, Delivery, Eat-in, Phone orders, Prepared foods, Take-out
- Menu link: 101concepts.com/meehanssandysprings/menu
- ATM: No
- Parking: Free lot
- Private events: Yes
- Cuisine: Irish
- What dish is most representative of the restaurant?: 101 Meatloaf, Fish and Chips
- Price level: $$
- Reservations: Accepted
- Executive chef: Linda Harrell
- Number of tables: 40
- Features: Brunch, Catering, Dinner, Group-friendly, Happy Hour, Live Entertainment, Lunch, Outdoor seating, Private Parties
- Atmosphere: Bar Scene, Elegant, Fun, Late-night, Romantic, Singles scene
- Dress code: Casual