Pyng Ho Chinese Restaurant
Pyng Ho is a Chinese restaurant featuring traditional Chinese specialties such as lo mein, fried rice, chicken, pork and beef dishes as well as several vegetarian options. Among the menu favorites is Steve's Honey Glazed Walnut Chicken. Pyng Ho is located in a strip mall along with many other restaurants. It features lots of tables and comfortable booths among traditional Chinese decor, and also offers cooking classes.
- Fax: 404-320-3466
- Hours: Lunch hours: Daily, 11:30am - 2:30pm. Dinner hours: Sun - Thu, 2:30pm - 10pm; Fri, Sat, 4:30pm - 11pm.
- Handicap Accessible: There is a small ramp and handicapped parking available directly in front of the facility.
- Payments accepted: Cash, MasterCard, Personal Check, Visa
- Food & dining options: Vegetarian
- General services: Catering, Delivery, Eat-in, Phone orders, Take-out
- Menu link: www.pyngho.com/menu.html
- Specialties: Red Snapper a la Mandarin
- ATM: No
- Parking: Free lot
- Cuisine: Chinese, Seafood
- Signature dishes: Crispy fish with spicy garlic sauce, flounder with ginger and scallions
- What dish is most representative of the restaurant?: General Tso's Spicy Rock Shrimp
- Price level: $$
- Number of tables: 25
- Features: Catering, Dinner, Lunch
- Dress code: Casual