Queen of Sheba Ethiopian Restaurant
Queen of Sheba is an Ethiopian restaurant within a traditional setting found at the Briarcliff Station plaza in Atlanta. The menu consists of traditional combination meals, appetizers, beef entrees, and poultry and lamb entrees. There is a Special Combo that includes Doro Wet, Meat, Veggies, Tibs & Awaze Tibs Fitfit served with injera that may be a good option for those new to Ethiopian food.
- Hours: Mon - Thu, 11am - 11:30pm; Fri - Sun, 11am - midnight
- Handicap Accessible: Street level access
- Payments accepted: Cash, Debit Card, MasterCard, Visa
- General services: Catering, Eat-in, Take-out
- Menu link: www.qsheba.com/Menu.html
- Parking: Free lot
- Cuisine: Ethiopian
- Signature dishes: Sheba's Kitfo, Sheba Style Tibs, Doro Wot.
- Features: Banquets, Catering, Dinner, Group-friendly, Happy Hour, Lunch, Private Parties
- Atmosphere: Fun, Late-night