St. Pius X Catholic High School
St. Pius X Catholic High School was the first high school established by the Diocese of Atlanta in the late 1950s. The school is highly competitive academically and athletically, and it claims about 98 percent of its students matriculate to four-year colleges. The school is located off I-85, just south of Chamblee and Doraville.
- Fax: 404-633-8387
- Hours: Mon - Fri, 8am - 3pm
- Handicap Accessible: The school is easily accessible from the sidewalk.
- Founding Date: 1958
- Number of students: 1,061
- Male-to-female ratio: Nearly 50/50
- Public/Private: Private
- Financial aid: Yes
- Religious affiliation: Catholic
- Parking: Free lot
- Number of faculty: 93
- Grade levels: 9-12
- Boarding: No
- Special education: No
- Uniforms: Yes
- Features: Auditorium/stage, Cafeteria, Computer lab, Infirmary, Library, Science lab, Sports facilities
- Advanced placement courses: There are many, please see the school's website.
- Sports teams: Cheerleading (competition); Cheerleading (spirit); Cross Country; Football; Softball; Volleyball; Basketball; Dance; Swimming/Diving; Wrestling; Baseball; Golf; Lacrosse; Soccer; Tennis; Track